DayZ is a hardcore open-world survival game with only one rule: stay alive, no matter what. But with a myriad of threats lurking around every corner, that might be easier said than done…
- With no checkpoints or saves, when you die, you lose everything and have to start over.
- Complex and authentic survival mechanics, including hunting, crafting, building, health preservation, and resource management.
- Unpredictable and often emotional interactions with other players leading to a limitless spectrum of emergent gameplay.
- A huge 230 km2 map with a variety of beautiful landscapes and landmarks based on real-life locations.
- Up to 60 players striving to survive by any means necessary. Make friends, kill on sight, kidnap strangers and bend them to your will, or be betrayed for a can of beans. Anything and everything is possible.
- An array of environmental threats that will test your capabilities. From erratic weather and dangerous wildlife to pitch-black nights and rage-induced infected.