An Archery game in which you shoot apples and break things while considering the motion of flying Arrow which simulates the real life Physics.
- Projectile motion for simulating arrow shooting physics.
- 70 unique and mind relaxing amazing levels.
- Realistic bow and arrow.
- Action based camera with slow motion effects.
- Very simple one button controls.
- Breathtaking beautiful graphics.
- There are also some very funny moments inside.
- Beautiful maps and environment and very relaxing background music.
- Completely one time paid game so you will not spend any money inside.
- You either win or lose and there is no point and reward system.
This is an offline game which works without internet connection so you can play it anytime and anywhere like subway or going home from work.
It all depends on your archery skills that how well you can aim and shoot the targets with your bow.
Apples and some other objects like glass bottles and watermelons are given as targets and most of the time they are in motion.
You must be very careful while aiming because if you hit the assistance the game will be over.
Bow and arrows in this game simulates real world physics phenomena of projectile motion which means if you shoot the arrow it will bend down with distance like a curve so you have to imagine the hit location in cross hair. aiming depends on the distance from the target. if you hit the assistance you see a rag doll falling.