“[Interkosmos] mixes a splash of comedy with a dab of simulation and then sprinkles on some arcade influences to boot. All of that and it’s set in one of the most detailed, convincing VR environments I’ve seen in some time.”
“It’s thrilling, and you really do feel like you are successfully being navigated through space utilizing dated technology.”
90/100 – Gaming Trend
“This is one of the best games to try with VR, in fact it might be one of the best we’ve tried so far.”
BU OYUN HAKKINDA
Enter Zvezda, a fully interactive re-entry capsule heavily inspired by 1970’s space technology where every switch, gauge, and mechanical bit could be relevant to your survival.
Guide your capsule to a safe landing with assistance from NASA and Roscosmos, and pray nothing unexpected happens to your highly experimental Soviet spacecraft – now the centerpiece of a Cold War conflict rapidly escalating towards catastrophy.
Ultimately it’s you who must adapt on the fly, execute the right sequences and procedures, manage your power and life support systems, stay on course, and land in one piece; or discover all the interesting ways to die during re-entry.
Good luck pilot!
- Accessible, fun & challenging gameplay. Interkosmos is unlike any other VR game to date.
- A fully interactive and sort-of-realistic-looking space capsule that reacts to your every interaction. It’s time to become the astronaut you always wanted to be!
- A heavy emphasis on story and humor.
- A unique aesthetic inspired by 1970s space technology and the Cold War theme.
- Replayability; Each successful playthrough offers about 30 minutes of gameplay, but how many ways can you find to die during re-entry?
- A branching storyline; the fate of the world is in your hands!
- Great sound effects, super satisfyingly clicky buttons, professional voice acting, & binaural sound design.
- Interkosmos is made with Unreal Engine 4.