Camp Sunshine is a 16-bit blood-soaked Horror RPG that pits you as Jez, who is dropped off at Summer Camp. He awakes in the middle of the night to discover blood everywhere, a rampaging killer on the loose dressed in a mascot costume and himself involved in a deadly game of cat and mouse! It’s up to you to piece together the puzzle, and relive the past of the Summer Camp Slasher in order to put a stop to this night of terror.
- Discover and explore an entire Summer Camp.
- Beautiful hand-drawn 16-bit graphics.
- A deadly game of Cat & Mouse where the killer can be anywhere.
- A fantastic story-driven narrative.
- Unique lighting mechanics that really set the atmosphere.
- Don’t run out of batteries for your torch.
- Find the diary pages to discover the history of Isaac Illerman.
- Avoid the Serial Slasher, two hits and it’s game over.
- Lots of scares, spooky scenes and nods to famous franchises.
- Devious puzzles to tax your brain box.